Welcome to the wiki of Municipal Government as a Second Language™! This wiki is a collaborative website for educational information about the terms and phrases with which we discuss the functions, policies, and services of local governments.
Semantic MediaWiki provides the collaborative tools to create, edit, organize, search, and analyze profiles of elements and materials of civic literacy:
- Terms and phrases (form, example);
- Organizations (form, example);
- Books (form, example);
- Articles, blog entries, editorials, essays, graphics, interviews, and other content (form, example);
- Databases and repositories (form, example);
- Audio and podcasts (form, example);
- PDF documents (form, example);
- Applications (form, example); and
- Videos (form, example).
- Those collaborative tools include properties, templates, forms, and categories. Law as a Second Language® collects resources about these collaborative tools and other topics and technologies under the category How to use this wiki.
- To register as a user, send a brief introductory message by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Registration of User" as the subject.